#15 Beedrill #15 Beedrill

The awesomeness of TTGL and Pokemon = WIN

As for me, as a fan to both series I salute you, the you that believes in yourself and in everyone. May your soul pierce the heavens!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 2 Sonic Shorts: Volume 2

That was great!

I enjoyed Volume 2 like the 1st one. Tails Doll was awesome. Well there is nothing what I could ad what the others before have written down, but I´ve a question:
Where is the joke behind "There is a american among us" Scene?
I need something for reference, so I can understand and finally laugh about it.
Please..

thewax70 responds:

That joke is from Azumanga Daioh Ep 4.

Instant Crassic Instant Crassic

I got a headache

I think I wasn´t your objective to hurt someone, but if many colors switch instantly you are going to cause epilepsy. I have no choice, but to use the whistle.

LordZeebmork responds:

Wow, fuck you. You don't blow the whistle on something just because it has the possibility of maybe hurting somebody. If you want to blow the whistle, you should have blown it for Goatse.

Sonic Reversal: Episode I Sonic Reversal: Episode I

Animation sucessful!

For your first animation was this pretty amazing, even I can not do such a thing.
Shadow seems to be this way, because the influence Black Doom has changed him.
What about Dr. Ivo Robotnik aka Dr. Eggman? Is he dead or does Shadow mean Gerald Robotnik. I think you are meaning Eggman, right? So if he has died, what was the trigger?
The story is dark and good. I give you 10/10.
I want to see the next episode. Until then, keep up the good working! :)

Ani-mraw-morph Ani-mraw-morph

This is wonderful.

This reminded me of some old minimovie´s when I was a child. Each frame was perfectly set and so is the animation liquid and lively. The music was also a fine choise. Thank you for the experience to feel like a small happy child again. ^_^

Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

Good job!

Everything was fine, but some subtitels would it make even better. I can´t await to see the sequel.^^

Awesome Evolved Awesome Evolved

Oh man! This was awesome!

I give you ten points, because it was so damn funny and it surprised me so hard. xD

Zanta Claws Zanta Claws

Good job! ^^

This movie was superb! :)
I want to see more. It´s so freaking hilarous! xD

Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2) Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2)

Yeah! That is a fine spritemovie!

First of all I want that Bub dies. Second, it´s so cool that you have brought Persmerger´s nemesis into this world. ^^
Keep up on your good work!

Hell-Fire responds:

Bub

Yeah, Pesmerga and Yuber are awesome. I'm a big Suikoden fan, so naturally.....

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Well done ChakraX!

You have done a great job. I could never do such a movie like you did.
Although there are many DBZ references, it doesn´t matter to me at all.
In your position I would came up with the same idea.
I´ve also seen people who doesn´t appreciate your effort in to this project.
It´s a shame, that your masterpiece get sad votes, you deserve 5 Points at least. So I´m going to take your masterpieces in my favorite list. I´ve just to find that kind of buttom.^^